Saturday, October 1, 2011

(Attock VU Group) Help............(SOS)

My Dear Fellow Students,

I am a student of Virtual University, but due to my very tight financial position I can Not continue my studies as me and my family is in deep deep trouble.

If all of you help me of minimum of Just Rs. 100/- then We may stand on our feet. and I am start my education again.

1. The amount which you send to me, do mention your name and address or return bank account No. so that later on I can return.
2. Those who are out side Pakistan can Help me for them it will be 100 Dhms, Dollars, Euros, Poond etc. But it will be just 100

Do help me as I am badly need of it.

My Account details are as Under

Samar Mehdi
0463-01200-2016-3
Allied Bank of Pakistan
Contact me via my personal Mail
samarmehdi@hotmail.com
For students in Europian Countries

Samar Mehdi
Liberty Reserve
U7616170

Waiting for your response

Kind Regards

Samar

--
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████ Basic Group Rules ███████████████████
Immoral & Rudish talk, Earning program links, Cell number for friendship purpose, Websites/Groups Links, Adult contents, Criticize-able Islamic stuff, Spreading disruption, Spamming are strictly prohibited and banned in group.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Follow these detailed Group Rules, otherwise you will be banned at any time.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJxA8x3_U7C1lRc0EXfLrJpco4A1XkB1vDxOTqOd3Jg/edit?hl=en&authkey=CNDy9tkJ
 
Group Email Address:
Attock-VU-Group@Googlegroups.Com
 
Join group by sending a blank email from University ID at:
Attock-VU-Group+Subscribe@Googlegroups.Com
 
████████████ Click here to Join this group at Facebook:████████████
♥ ♥ ♥ https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_111877855568034 ♥ ♥ ♥
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

No comments:

Post a Comment