Thursday, June 2, 2011

(Attock VU Group) JUMMAH MUBARAK

 

 


In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful.

O Allah bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.

O Allah, gladden the people of the graves,

O Allah, enrich every poor person,

O Allah, satisfy every hungry one,

O Allah, clothe every unclothed one,

O Allah, help every debtor pay his debts,

O Allah, relieve every distressed one,

O Allah, return every traveller (to his home),

O Allah release every prisoner,

O Allah, correct every wrong in the affairs of the Muslims,

O Allah, cure every sick one,

O Allah, ease our poverty by Your wealth,

O Allah, change our evil state to a good one

Through Your excellent state,

O Allah, relieve us of our debts, and help us against poverty,
Surely You have power over all things.

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a decline in Your favour, from a change in Your protection, from Your sudden punishment and all Your displeasure. O Allah! I seek refuge in You from ruin and falling, from drowning and burning and from senility: I seek refuge in You from being bitten by venomous creatures. I seek refuge in You from greed, bad manners, bad actions, bad desires and bad desires. I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt, from being humbled by people and from ridicule of enemies.

O Allah! Strengthen my religion, which is my fortress, make this world a better place of sojourn for me, and grant me a good life in the Hereafter which will be my abode. Make my life increase in all goodness and my death a rest from all evil. O Allah! Support me and help me, and do not let others overpower me; guide me and make the following of Your Commands easy for me.

O Allah! Make me grateful to You, mindful of You, full of fear toward You, devoted to obedience of You, humble before You, earnest in supplication, and penitent. My Lord, accept my repentance, wash away my sins, answer my supplication, establish my veracity, guide me heart, make my tongue truthful, and remove all ill-feeling from my heart. O Allah! I ask You for a resolute mind and firmness in following the guidance. I ask You to make me thankful for Your favour, to be good service to You, and to grant me a sound heart and a truthful tongue. I ask You to grant me what You know to be good and to give me refuge from what is evil, and to forgive me – and You are the Knower of the Unseen.

O Allah! Inspire me with good conduct and save me from the evil of my selfishness. O Allah! I ask You to guide me to the doing of good deeds and abstaining from bad deeds and love those who are humble, and to forgive me and show mercy to me. And if You wish a trail for Your servants, take me to You before falling into it.

May Allah the Almighty put Barakah (Blessing) and Noor (Light) and Kabul (Acceptance) in everything we say and we do, May Allah guide us to the straight path, may Allah give us Light, Basira (vision), Wisdom, Comprehension, Understanding, Sincerity, Truthfulness, and the ability to see what's right and what's   Wrong.                                                                                                    

                        

                                                            Soobe haana Rabbika Rabbil Izzati Ammaa Yasefoon,
                                Wasalaamun Alal Mursaleen, Walhamdu Lillaahi Rabbil Aalameen.

 

May Allah Be With You:

Reg    ards  

                                    Rem    emb    er    Me    In    UR    Pray    ers  

U   s  mA.  n

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment